This version of our call reporting software makes it much easier to identify which calls have been handled, abandoned, or went to voicemail. This includes calls to hunt groups, end users, call centers, or any device in your organization. You’ll find numerous bug-fixes, along with minor improvements.
Thank you to everyone who has suggested the features and bug-fixes that have been rolled into this update. We love feedback from our users!
* Please note that there are database changes in this version, and larger deployments may require hours to update. VoIP Detective will not be usable until the database update completes.
- bugs fixed:12
- features added:9
- new – added call connect time to inbound call report
- new – added “unanswered” and “abandoned” notifications to inbound call report
- new – added total unanswered calls to team report
- new – improvements to the “Total Usage” search to better accommodate E164 / Non-North American dial plans)
- new – option to sync user data from a third CUCM cluster
- new – improved behavior when scheduled reports are attempted and mail is disabled
- new – ability to install SSL certificates (new VM deployment is required). More information can be found here : Installing a SSL certificate
- new – improvements to the “test email” process
- new – Pro users can filter the admin search by specific cause codes
- fix – removed zero second call search option from inbound call report (caused conflicts and confusion).
- fix – error when busy hour search is done without search target
- fix – added new CUCM call error codes to error code database
- fix – when changing passwords in the configuration, the password was displayed one time on the screen.
- fix – CUCM AXL sync fails when an SSL cert is installed on the CUCM cluster.
- fix – grammar mistakes on main page
- fix – changed destCause_value and origCause_value to accept larger integers. This database change will make for a lengthy upgrade process for some customers
- fix – adjustments to the daily cron to prevent failures
- fix – database indexes now rebuild once a month, instead of every day.
- fix – database deletions were capped at 10000 a day. This was not enough for large installations, and has been rasied to 500000
- fix – fixed error with “delete duplicate call records” routine
- fix – backup to remote FTP server would fail
- update – bootstrap from 4.5.0 to 4.5.3
- update – bootstrap-table from 1.17.1 to 1.18.0
- update – moment.js from 2.26.0 to 2.29.1