Installing VoIP Detective is an easy process, it runs on VMware vSphere ESXi, just like Call Manager! Here’s the process that should get you up and running within one hour:
- Using the “Register for an account” button below, create a free account with us.
- Once you have an account, you’ll be automatically redirected to our download page. If you aren’t redirected, or have signed up previously, use the “I have an account, proceed to installation” button below.
- The installation page is broken down to four steps, this includes generating a license key.
- On the same installation page, you will download the VoIP Detective virtual machine image
- Deploy the VoIP Detective OVA (an OVA is a VMware virtual machine image) to your on premise VMware servers.
That’s it, you’re up and running!
If at any time you have issues or questions, please open a ticket at our support site : support.voipdetective.com. On our support site you will also find more robust installation instructions as well as tips, tricks and guides.
Interested in VoIP Detective, but want to speak to someone first? Fill out the “Looking for more information?” form at the bottom of this page.